Exclusive Golden Circle promotion for mobile bookings made between 22 January and 30 April
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts today announced the new and enhanced Shangri-La Mobile App and is introducing an exclusive loyalty programme offer from Golden Circle. The bonus points promotion, valid from 22 January through 30 April, invites travellers to “Unlock the World of Shangri-La” at over 100 hotels and resorts across the Shangri-La, Kerry Hotels, Hotel Jen and Traders Hotels brands.
Fast and intuitive to use, the new Shangri-La App is available for iPhone and Android platforms. It can be downloaded from www.Shangri-La.com/App, iTunes and Google Play, as well as via QR code at any of the group’s hotels worldwide. Based on consumer research, the key functionalities include: Fast and Easy Booking; Mobile Check-in/Check-out; Manage Golden Circle Account; and Redeem Rewards. The Shangri-La App invites guests to join the Golden Circle programme and instantly take advantage of member benefits and promotions.
- Triple GC Award Points for each booking made via the Shangri-La App and Mobile Check-In/Check-Out is used
- Double GC Award Points for each Golden Circle booking made via the Shangri-La App
- 100 GC Award Points for download and sign-in to the new Shangri-La App (once per device)
With an intuitive interface, the Shangri-La App’s key functionalities are enhanced by offering:
- Best available rates and promotions
- Special corporate rates
- Hotel search by name or destination
- Key information and content about each hotel
- Destination information with live maps and local information
- Click-to-call a Shangri-La hotel’s local reservation agent
Newly developed functionalities will continuously improve the guest experience.
Hong Kong-based Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, one of the world’s premier hotel management companies, currently operates over 100 hotels in 22 countries and 76 destinations under the Shangri-La, Kerry, Hotel Jen and Traders brands.
Prominently positioned in Asia, the group has established its brand hallmark of “hospitality from the heart” over four decades in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe, North America and the Indian Ocean.
The group has a substantial development pipeline with upcoming projects in Australia, mainland China, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia and Saudi Arabia. For more information, please visit www.shangri-la.com.